Monday, November 12, 2007

Two Very Special Rescues Needed

"BOGIE the Labrador Retriever & Hound Mix WILL DIE THIS COMING WEDNESDAY!!!!" THIS IS EXTREME URGENT !!!"















My name is Bogie and I am a young energetic 8 month old Labrador Retriever & Hound Mix!
Right now I am sitting in a shelter waiting for someone to claim me as their very own as I know I do not have much time left. I want to live and become YOUR dog !!! I am up to date with all my shots and will be neutered if I find a foster or forever home.

I get along great with people of all ages, I love to play with other dogs, kids over 7 because I am so full of energy. I am now 55 lbs, a happy dog, a total goofball and I am very trainable. I am a smart dog & would like to attend obedience school to learn how to do more commands and become a better dog. A fenced in yard is required and having another dog to play with would be great.

Please email and give me a second chance at life. gingerluke@comcast.net www.gingerspetrescue.org


THIS IS BEAUTY! An English pointer/ Pit-bull mix.
She is a year old, spayed, vaccinated and I am not sure if she is micro chipped. She is free, only to the perfect home that will love her for life. She is a dog I am fostering part time until she finds a home. She was taken from an abusive home where the male was very harsh with her and now she is a bit skittish around men.














She is doing ok with Scott but still has some reserve. I think in time she will be great. She plays great with our two dogs but would love to have her way with our cat if you know what I mean.

I don't know how she is around kids. She loves to cuddle on your lap or in bed with you. She is crate trained and now knows how to use a doggie door!!

I took her to the lake for the first time yesterday and discovered she had never been near water. She ran into the lake at full speed and you could tell by the look on her face she was confused as to why the land was giving way under her feet! She stopped when she was up to her neck in the water and slowly turned around and came back to shore. After that she liked the water.

She loves to play fetch! She has not had anyone in the one year of her life teach her any manners or to sit, stay, off ect... She will need someone patient and to give her some lessons. She doesn't bark much but she does have a little snore about her when she sleeps.

Beauty luckily does not know her name very well since it was given to her by the Covington Veterinary Clinic back in August when they received her. We do not know what her name was before so they call her Beauty. I think anyone could easily change her name and that would be fine. I am working on finding Beauty the perfect home for her.

I am taking her on weekends right now just to get her out of her kennel she has been cooped up in since August and to help her get some social skills. However, my other goal in taking her for the weekends it to get her exposure to anyone who may want to adopt her. If you know anyone or if you are interested in adopting her you can call me (Lisa) at my home (253-277-277-2959) or you can contact the Covington Veterinary Clinic at 253-631-8616. Thank you all for helping me find Beauty a great home!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home