Saturday, October 14, 2006

Toby Needs To Find His Forever Home

Please help Toby find a home. Share his story with someone who you think can help Toby win the doggie lottery, a great home!
















Hi my name is Toby and I am a German Shepherd Mix.
I am 11 yrs old, housebroken, up to date with all my shots, neutered and all ready to go! I am a 70 lb dog that would love to be with an adult who we could spend time on car rides, walks and just snuggle at your feet. I am sweet, very loyal and protective of my owner. I am best with kids over the age of 15. I have been living at the vet for almost four months now and would really like to find my forever home. Wont you please call Ginger and ask to meet me soon?
Love, Toby, http://www.gingerspetrescue.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home