Saturday, September 01, 2007

Here is Special Request for the Special Home!

This is Cody. Cody was in the Tacoma Shelter for about three months.













She was adopted out and returned right away. The lady said she had separation issues and tore up her house. I have not noticed any issues at all. I think she said it just to have a good reason to return her. She is two years old, Lab / Shar Pei mix. Weighs about 45 lbs. Housebroken, cat friendly, not dog aggressive at all.











We have two small children 8 and 3. She likes them and kisses them, however I would like to see her go to a home with a single person or couple with no kids. She deserve a quiet home after all she has been through. Don't get me wrong, SHE IS NOT KID AGGRESSIVE IN ANY WAY, she is just so mellow and laid back, and after the rough start in life, she should be able to sleep in peace.

After three weeks she is now running and playing with my dog. It has taken her awhile to wake up from her depressive state, but she is a happy dog. We really want to adopt her, but I think there may be a home out there that is quieter then mine that she may fit into better.
So...she is the perfect dog for someone that wants a low-maintance dog. She sleeps a lot and likes to just lay where you are. I love this dog. She will only go to the "perfect" home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home