Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dylan is your Dog of Choice!

My name is Dylan and I am a 5 yr old Labrador Retriever and Shepherd mix.










I am a wonderful loyal and very loving dog! I am a 5 yr old neutered male, up to date on all my shots, and also microchipped and really to go to my new forever home!













I get along with everyone, other kids, dogs, cats and people of all ages. I live right now with a 3 month old baby that I just adore to be around. I am 60 lbs, housebroken, very well behaved and I love to play with all my toys. I require a fenced in yard so I can get my excercize. I love to go to parks, hiking, and all kinds of outdoor activities so you can take me everywhere with you! If you are an active family and also want a dog to cuddle with, I am your dog! Adoption Fee: $ 140.00 Please email for an application to fill out!

Contact Brook -- (360) 455-1611
Olympia, WA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home